Working in the childcare industry is a very rewarding career choice. Not only do you get to play an important part in the life of the children, but you also watch them grow and develop whilst learning new things yourself each day.
At Tops Day Nurseries we recognise that our colleagues are our most valuable asset, making the difference between standard childcare and the exceptional childcare we provide at Tops. For Tops colleagues, there is always an opportunity to progress whether it’s through training or promotions. We provide in-house training allowing colleagues members to achieve qualifications from level 1 to 5 in childcare, team leading and management, customer services, business administration and first aid. A variety of internal courses such as Age Specific Training, Tops Forest School Training and Behaviour Management are also available to colleagues and are provided by the Tops Day Nurseries Operations Team, who have a multitude of knowledge in the industry.
We’ve put together a few reasons why working for tops is so great!
- We offer a wide range of different career pathways
- We offer a great in-house training service
- No two days are the same when working for tops!
- We are one of the most Sustainable Day Nurseries in the UK
- We help to change the future
- We offer a wide range of benefits to our employees such as Colleagues Welfare scheme, Up to 30% of childcare within Tops Day Nurseries and many more!